You can now assign a high priority status to your Issues, automatically pinning them to the top of your pipeline 📌
By assigning a high priority status to Issues, you can highlight important Issues and communicate urgency of work across ZenHub. Surface what to work on first and ensure critical bugs get tackled by pinning issues to the top of the pipeline.
There are 3 ways to set priority on an Issue.
- Through the Issue card option menu.
- Multi-selecting cards and applying an action.
- Within the pipeline selector of an Issue.
A few things to note:
- This is the first iteration of Issue priorities. We understand that some teams have requested more priorities, types of priorities, help with setting priority, and much more customization. We are excited to see how priorities are used and look forward to feedback on how to improve the feature in the future!
- Similar to your current pipelines, Issues labeled as "high priority" should also be kept in priority order.
- This will be in the v2.38.118 release of the extension. Most extensions will automatically update but you can always manually click the
Updatebutton in chrome://extensions to get the latest version.
One more thing! A big thank you to everyone who left feedback on our public product board for Issue priorities! We appreciate and review each and every suggestion to inform our decisions throughout the discovery and design phases.