Still waiting on that RSVP? Administrators can now review all pending user invites and resend or revoke those invitations.
Zenhub Issue Visibility
Early access testers of Zenhub Issues can now hide “Zenhub Issues” via the board settings dropdown.
- It’s a sprint, not a marathon - Sprints are now automatically created for organizations joining Zenhub for the first time. Now you can launch right into sprint planning!
- You win some, you lose none. Pressing Esc in the Zenhub extension while editing issues will no longer cause you to lose your draft
- Got bored of the Board? Coming back to the Board after a long period of inactivity will now trigger an automatic data refresh to ensure the issues you’re viewing are up-to-date
- Fixed an issue that prevented newly created Releases from appearing in the list of Board filters right away
- Fixed an issue that prevented drag & drop of issues from working for some Firefox extension users
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Burndown Report from showing the latest sprint data when the workspace has more than 100 sprints
- Fixed an issue causing the “Modify recurring sprints” button to be disabled for some users
- Fixed an issue with “any” Board filters resetting to “all” after refreshing the page
- Fixed an issue that caused some issues to disappear from view when looking at a filtered Board
- Fixed an issue with reports showing empty blank spaces where you would normally see a list of issues
- Fixed an issue preventing Zenhub extension users from being able to switch between different workspaces
- Adjusted network batching settings to reduce unexpected “Board failed to load” messages