Keep your eyes peeled on our blog next week for "Confetti", our quarterly product review! In the meantime, you can check out the previous edition plus the things we've updated and fixed over the last week.
- [Update] The Cumulative flow and Control chart have been updated from being able to query a maximum of 6 months in the past to 24 months! This is all thanks to our new backend, codename "Raptor." This was part of a major initiative to double down on reducing loading times this year which will carry through to next year!
Burn Pipelinedropdown on the Burndown report now selects all pipelines after the selection to better follow the workflow of sequential pipelines.
- [Update] All badges and labels have been updated to match GitHub’s UI. Round corners are in again!
- [Bug fix] Some teams reported problems when multiple team members were updating the Board at the same time. We've adjusted the way we handle these events and have seen a reduced numbers of issues!
[Bug fix] The sidebar collapses after the
Create...dropdown is opened, as it should.
- [Bug fix] You can now visit the Board after closing a Release without the (hidden) Release filtering the Board to show no Issues. Close 'em out!
- [Bug fix] We fixed an error popping up in some Workspaces where the Board couldn't find certain repos in the extension.
- [Bug fix] Fixed an issue where the page would crash when setting an estimate.
- [Bug fix] Fixed a bug preventing the name/description from being edited when adding or removing repos.